Thursday, September 1, 2016

Hey there, I hope to everybory is doing great this new semester. today I want to talk about what Am I studing Nutrition. Well, thats a long story, but I hope to you enjoy it.
since I was a child, my dream was always to be a doctor, and when I first aplied for the university, they rejected me. So I started to look for more carrer, and one day my mom told me: why don't you try in Nutrition, that´s carrer is so good. first I dind't acceppt the idea. But then I searched in the intertet for information of this carrer, and the universitys in my city. Then I went to UVM and the people there oppened my eyes and they showed haw amazing is the carrer, and all the oportunities that you have in the future. How you can help so many people just changing theirs habit. So after that, I love my carrer and Im so happy for being doing something for help the people to take care of their bodys.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hello Carol,

    I'm very happy to have you in my class. I hope you enjoy it. 😊

    Your post is quite good, but remember to use spelling check. I also believe we have to work on sentence structure.

    Let's have fun learning.

    Ms. Julia 😀

    ReplyDelete