Thursday, September 15, 2016



Resultado de imagen para mexico
Today I want to talk about México lindo y querido :p
There are many beatiful things in México, starting for the people. The mexican people are persons who love their countrty, who figth for their rigths, and they always help other people.
I also love the mexican food, and I think is the best in the world, you know, we have a lot of flavors, sauces, the tacos are the best in México.
The partys in México are other levels of celebrations, there are many food, too much beer and tequila and the music can´t better.
On the other hand there are many things that I don´t like of México, like the poluttion in many countrys, the violence, and the delinquency, also the president. 
There are so many things that México need to fix, but still my favorite place in the word.

PD. I will let you the link of one of the common songs in México.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_du1udEh278
Resultado de imagen para mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment